- Solid metal key shaped tool to allow you to open doors and use things such as ATMs without directly touching them
- Helps keep your hands clean by reducing contact with public areas and reduce the risk of touching infected surfaces directly
- Key attaches to an extendable cord that can be clipped to your pocket or belt loop to keep it handy at all times!
- Comes with printable insert featuring a choice of fox photographs including Daisy the fox, Aphrodite the fox or Pudding the fox.
- Printed using a technique called Sublimation. Dye Sublimation printing is a process whereby full colour images, text and other graphics can be transferred onto a receptive item. The process relies on a specialised ‘dye sublimation’ ink, which when heated changes from being a solid dye to being a gas, without passing through a liquid stage. Taking this a step further, if this gas encounters polymer fibres as it moves, it will penetrate those fibres, permanently dyeing them.
The effect is rather like that of tattooing. The surface of the substrate is smooth and the transfer print cannot be felt (unlike with a screen print), instead becoming part of the surface. This provides a totally durable result that will not fade or crack.