Red Fox face masks!
Printed using a technique called Sublimation. Dye Sublimation printing is a process whereby full colour images, text and other graphics can be transferred onto a receptive item. The process relies on a specialised ‘dye sublimation’ ink, which when heated changes from being a solid dye to being a gas, without passing through a liquid stage. Taking this a step further, if this gas encounters polymer fibres as it moves, it will penetrate those fibres, permanently dyeing them.
The effect is rather like that of tattooing. The surface of the substrate is smooth and the transfer print cannot be felt (unlike with a screen print), instead becoming part of the surface. This provides a totally durable result that will not fade or crack.
Red Fox Face Masks
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT MEDICAL MASKS AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO MEDICAL MASKS
Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.Dimensions
Mask Size: 11.5cm x 17.5cmFilter Size: 8.5 x 12cm
Face Masks with 2 x PM2.5 Filters included
- White printable area with photo quality printed face cover
- Black straps
- Each mask contains a small pouch which fits a PM 2.5 filter that helps to filter out small dust particles and water droplets
- Made from 100% polyester with cotton lining inside for comfort
- The mask itself is reusable and washable (filters are not washable or reusable)
- Elastic ear loops are adjustable with plastic fixtures to help create a tight and firm fitting to the face